Browning x bolt pro
Browning is delving into semi-custom rifle production with these new X-Bolt Pro rifles.
What classifies them as “semi-custom rifles” is the level of specialized finishing touches and higher end construction above the already top-tier X-Bolt family of hunting rifles.
First, the X-Bolt Pro models feature a true carbon fiber stock — now lighter than previous versions — making it extremely lightweight and rigid.
The stock is filled with a noise-dampening foam. Additionally, the Cerakote finish on the stainless steel action and barrel is also on the exterior of the stock for added protection.
The Burnt Bronze hue mutes the color of the stock for better concealability.
The barrel features a new proprietary lapping process to provide consistent accuracy and easier bore cleaning — avoiding the need for a time-consuming break-in process.
- Carbon fiber stock with accent graphics
- 1/4 pound weight reduction over previous models
- Cerakote Burnt Bronze finish on stainless steel barrel and action
- Spiral fluted and lapped sporter contour barrel with threaded muzzle
- Recoil Hawg muzzle brake and thread protector included
- Spiral fluted bolt with rust-resistant Cerakote Burnt Bronze finish
- Removeable Picatinny accessory rail (swivel studs included)
|Overall Length||42.75 Inches|
|Barrel Length||22 Inches|
|Action Type||Bolt Action|
|Stock Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Stock Color||Accent Graphics|
|Barrel Finish||Burnt Bronze Cerakote|
|Muzzle Device||Muzzle Brake|
|Frame Finish||Burnt Bronze|
|Length of Pull||13.625 Inches|
|Must Ship to FFL Dealer||Yes|
|Shipping Weight||8.570 Pounds|